Password

Bars, Clubs and Nightlife Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-10-19 10:29:51

LEsposito

Re: Access denied at Club Essential

I came alone to this Club Essential, since this is the first time I will experience Riga after dark. Needed some drinks too since
I kind of felt a bit exhausted from field work. But just as I was about to enter Club Essential, I was refused entry by a bouncer.
For some reason the bouncer did not like my attire (I was wearing a semi-formal dress). I thought about giving the bouncer a lesson
in humility, but decided not to because of the crowd. And besides, I'm not the type to provoke or invite any trouble.

#2 2013-10-19 13:24:51

FFX_playa

As far as I know Club Essential doesn't have a dress code, and for certain no sportswear or trainers. Don't know what is that bouncer's
problem, but he should just let you in instead of denying you entry.

#3 2013-10-19 18:20:51

QuandoQuizas

That bouncer's kind of rude not to let you in, but maybe he thought your shoes were different. I recall reading from online reviews
that a certain person was wearing different shoes that the bouncer refused to let him in. They are concerned mainly with the classy styles
of patrons.

#4 2013-10-19 20:13:51

Latvian007

Bouncers like him don't deserve any respect if they simply turn you away without any reason.

Board footer