BarWhiz.com (the "Website") which is held by Nir Yoni Holdings Ltd. ("NYH") provides legal copyright owners with the ability to publish their works on the Internet by uploading, storing and displaying various media utilizing its services. We do not monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you believe that content available on the website BarWhiz.com infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by means of an emailed notice (“Infringement Notice”) providing the information described below to the email address listed below. If NYH takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to NYH.
Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with all the required information so please provide all the information set forth below accurately and completely send us the notice via e-mail as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit NYH to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web-pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow NYH to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining part has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notice should be sent to our e-mail using the following address: